Photobiomodulation Therapy (Low Level Laser Light Therapy) and You
There is an important fact that you must understand when it comes to treating your hair loss. It is that you have a condition, which is called androgenetic alopecia, also known as male pattern baldness or female pattern hair loss, that definitely will progress over time without appropriate therapy. It’s just the way it is.
A significant cause of thinning hair and baldness is due to miniaturization of the follicles, whereby the long, thick, plentiful hairs that we all love on our heads, over months to years, become shorter, thinner, and less pigmented. It is observed as thinning hair and hairline recession. This is caused by decreased blood flow in the tiny vessels in the scalp that directly feed the follicles with oxygen and other nutrients. The light energy generated by the Auxo A300TM causes an increase in this blood flow, thereby reversing miniaturization of the follicles from small ones back into large ones.
After 50% of your hair becomes miniaturized is when you even begin to notice your hair is thinning! So, it is critically important that you start treatment once it becomes evident to you.
Leonard Hair Transplant Associates and the Hair Health Institute have provided this effective non-surgical treatment modality for nearly 30 years to our patients. When most people think of lasers, they think about lasers that actually destroy tissue like those for hair removal or skin rejuvenation—hot lasers. This, of course, is NOT what we are talking about here! We want to stop further thinning and to regrow your hair.
Not All Hair Lasers Are the Same
Diodes are the light-generating parts of the device that create a beam of energy that reaches into the scalp. For decades, the type of diode that has been used is called a through-hole diode that generates a very fine beam, which penetrates just so far into the scalp skin.
Fast forward to today where an advanced type of diode has been developed that is found only in the Auxo A300TM laser cap device: the Surface Mount Technology (SMT) diode. This cutting-edge technology casts a wider energy beam and one that goes more deeply into the scalp skin where the blood vessels to the follicles reside.
This is clinically important because of laser density. The more closely approximated that the delivery of light energy is, the bigger its impact on positively affecting the scalp’s blood supply to each hair follicle. Given that the Auxo A300TM’s beam is wider with SMT devices, we have a new therapy benefit to treat hair loss that was never before available!
Why Should You Use the Auxo A300TM?
- 90% efficacy to stabilize hair loss and shedding
- 60% effectiveness to regrow miniaturized hairs into thicker, longer, fuller ones
- The treatment area of the scalp is larger—going to below the ears laterally and far down into the donor area in the back of your head (great for FUE patients)
- Because the lasers no longer flash or pulse, treatment time is ten minutes each day
- It has a total of 300 SMT diodes—a more reliable and higher dosage than the competition
- It is made as a soft, flexible shell that is lined with medical-grade silicone, which makes it very comfortable to wear
- It is used in the privacy and comfort of your home or while you are traveling
- The battery is small and powerful
- There is a 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty for the Auxo A300™
- This is the first and only device cleared by the FDA for laser hair regrowth to utilize Surface Mount Diode Technology and for safety and efficacy
- There are no side effects with the use of the Auxo A300TM laser device
- With 5 years (at the minimum use) = $ 1.64/d. Less than a cup of coffee to keep your hair!
Final Thoughts to Consider
- Whether you are a man or woman who is just beginning to experience thinning hair, this is the device that will help you stop its progression.
- If you have more advanced hair loss, the Auxo A300TM can, indeed, regrow some of your lost hair back.
- If you are a hair transplant patient:
- You know that your transplanted hair will stay long-term; however, you will continue to have further progressive loss of the non-transplanted, native hair around the grafts because these follicles are still subject to genetic hair loss.
- By using the Auxo A300TM post-operatively, you will have less post-op shedding, a larger percentage of your grafts to just begin to grow without first shedding the hairs in the grafts, and you will have significantly earlier regrowth of your transplanted hairs.
For More In-Depth Information or to Purchase Your Auxo A300TM
Please click here to get more information about Photobiomodulation’s role using the Auxo A300TM in treating your hair loss.
Finally, learn about our Copper Chemist bespoke line of hair care products that Dr. Leonard specifically formulated using all-natural ingredients for people concerned about their hair.