Your June e-newsletter from Dr. Leonard
As a hair restoration surgeon, I feel that it is imperative to offer all medically sound and scientifically proven treatments for hair loss for those men and women concerned about losing their hair.
I have offered Rogaine products since they became available in the late 1980’s, Propecia from the late 1990’s and low-level laser therapy since the year 2000. In fact, aside from one other hair restoration specialist in the United States, I have had the most experience using this technology in treating hair loss.
The latest option in laser therapy is the home use device called Capillus. With laser therapy, the more numbers of laser diodes in a device, the better the efficacy.
The Capillus contains 272 lasers, which is the most in any such device for home usage. Additionally, this unit covers a larger surface area of the scalp providing better treatment coverage. It is a device that fits completely under a baseball cap-completely hidden from everyone.
- Non-Invasive, Non-Surgical Approach to Hair Loss
- 272 Laser Diodes – No LED Lighting
- Great Fitting Device with Excellent Coverage
- Hands-Free, Mobile Device can be Used Anywhere
- 5 Year Warranty on Device
- The Most Practical Method of Applying Low Level Laser Therapy
It is simple to use-just one-half hour every other day. Please contact our office to learn more about this exciting new device to combat hair loss.
What’s New at Leonard Hair Transplant Associates
- An entire Chronicle show dedicated to hair! WCVB Channel 5 in Boston sat down with Dr. Leonard to find out how men are fighting the battle of receding hairlines. Click here to watch
- Dr. Leonard is happy-no, thrilled-with the positive feedback regarding his new line of hair care products called Copper Chemist! You can purchase Copper Chemist online by clicking here.