$100 off Facial Fillers & $50 off Botox and Xeomin
It is unbelievable, but the Holiday Season is rapidly coming upon us! For the next 2 months, I am offering a special discount for patients interested in being younger-looking for the upcoming holiday season. Patients will receive $100 off Facial Fillers and $50 off Botox and Xeomin. Offer expires on 12/31/15. Appointments between 11/1/15 – 12/31/15 qualify for the specials. Please mention “Holiday Special” when scheduling your appointment.
Are you ready for family events? Seeing people you haven’t seen for a while? Social or business events or parties?
What about those forehead lines, frown lines, and crow’s feet wrinkles?
- Do you look tired when you’re really not?
- Are people asking you if you’re angry–and you’re not?
- Are these wrinkles driving you crazy each time you look in the mirror?
Well, now is the time to wipe them away! As you know, BOTOX and XEOMIN relax the muscles under the skin, which are responsible for the wrinkles that you see every day in the mirror. The clinical effects last between three and four months.
NOW is the time to schedule your treatment to look and feel younger without looking like you were “done”. The changes are fabulous!
Facial fillers provide instant results that last from six to twelve months. I tell my patients that this is New England and not Hollywood, so it is important to me that my filler patients look “refreshed”, “younger”, “less tired”, but not “done”. Fillers have come a long way to help people who are noticing the signs of aging of their face.
Some of the signs of less youthfulness are:
- flattening of the mid-face causing a less pronounced cheekbone area
* the so-called “apples of the cheek” are now flat when they used to be fuller
- wrinkles now formed between the edge of the nose to the corners of the mouth are deeper
* these commonly are called “parenthesis lines” or nasolabial folds
- lips become thinner and thinner over time, especially the upper lip
* this is very common as one ages
- down turning of corners of the mouth forming wrinkles heading downward toward chin area
* these are often called “marionette lines”
- jowls forming along the lower jaw line
- fine lines radiating upward from the lips
If any of these signs of facial aging are bothering you, then you may be an excellent candidate for facial fillers. These products do exactly as they sound; they fill in problem areas of the aging face.
Call 1-800-543-0660 to schedule your appointment and mention “Holiday Special” to save $100 off Facial Fillers and $50 off Botox and Xeomin.
Dr. Robert Leonard
Founder and Chief Surgeon